- René Schneider, Mag.iur. LL.M.(LSE)
- Martina Harrer, Mag.iur.
- Anita Vukas, Mag.iur.
- Wolfgang Berger, Dr.iur.
- LEGAL STAFF
- Anna Lumenta, BSc (WU)
- Fabian Rajek, Mag.iur.
- Julia Königshofer, Mag.iur.
- Doris Cvach, LL.B.(WU)
Attorney at Law (since March 2007, admitted to the Austrian Bar at the Vienna Bar Association)
Phone.: +43/1/269 87 97-0
Fax: +43/1/269 87 97-10
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Public procurement law, drafting of invitations to bid and calls for tender, realisation of tenders
- PPP-projects, reorganisation and privatisations
- Advice of bidders in tender review proceedings
- Representation of clients and bidders in tender review proceedings before courts-of-law
- Civil law and construction contract law
- Corporate and company law
- Since June 2012 Partner at Harrer Schneider Attorneys at Law, Vienna
- Partner at Dullinger Schneider Attorneys at Law, Vienna (2007 to 2012)
- Since 2008 lecturer in Public Procurement Law at the Institute of Civil Law of the J.K University in Linz
- Lecturer in Commercial Law at the Institute of Company Law of the J.K. University in Linz (2007)
- Lecturer in Public Procurement Law at the College of Higher Education Upper Austria, Campus Steyr (2006)
- Assistant at the Institute of Company Law of the J.K. University Linz with Univ.-Prof. Dr. Martin Karollus (2006)
- Senior Associate at Dullinger Schneider Attorneys at Law, Vienna (2004 to 2006)
- Associate at Wietrzyk Dullinger Attorneys at Law, Vienna (2002 to 2004)
- Assistant at the Institute of Civil Law of the J.K. University in Linz with Univ.-Prof. Dr. Peter Rummel and Univ.-Prof. Dr. Silvia Dullinger (2002)
- Assistant at the Institute of Civil Law of the J.K. University in Linz with Univ.-Prof. Dr. Peter Apathy and Univ.-Prof. Dr. Andreas Riedler (2000 to 2001)
- Traineeship with various courts of the Court of Appeals in Linz (2000 and 2001)